Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 45779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] I want my gems back

[Copy link] 7/1457

Posted on 3/22/17 10:32:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm writing this to IGG because I want the 5800 gems I spent on this weeks event back. I spent those gems in order to get myself a Won Ton hero, only to find out that there is absolutely nothing left to buy. I've been saving up my gems for the last 6 weeks for an event where I could affordably get my hands on one, and the one time I could afford it, I end up wasting all of my gems for the event and now I can't even buy anything on the event page because everything is gone. So I would like to ask if I can have my gems back so I can possibly get another chance at the next event. Or, if not, I'd like to have the Won Ton hero I've been so eager to have. The event page is empty, there's nothing left to buy

Signature
Posted on 3/22/17 11:50:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The your problem same as Me i want Ring but nohting to left, so i buy Coupon and GS

Signature
Nothing
Posted on 3/22/17 12:27:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Instead of crying on the forums set an alarm and be on at the next reset.  Everyone knows how fast these things go, some of you complain way to much, crybabies.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/17 3:23:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

theres still 2 chances to claim ur wonton, wake up and get on on time

Signature
Posted on 3/23/17 6:17:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make sure to complain to Live Support so at least IGG will get the idea that this event is no good or definitely needs adjustment.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 3/23/17 9:53:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a little thing called event rules, its there for you to read, its not for decoration.

Signature
Posted on 3/23/17 1:32:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This event is complete BS. Quantities are way too low.

Signature
Clashers United 2 - Android
Posted on 3/23/17 2:29:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was able to get 120 Renee Ven Evolution essence during it.  I would say this event is solid! They need more items!  No reason only 10 to 20 people should be the only ones to get a shot at certain items.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies)