Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 45784

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Secret Vault Event - Worst Idea Ever??

Hot Topics [Copy link] 22/3729

Posted on 3/22/17 6:15:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So there is this spend event going on for two days called "Secret Vault"
It offers a plethora of choices of point exchanges, much more than you would find in Wishing Tree or Lords Gone Wild and the prices on the exchanges aren't too bad.

However, there is a limit to the number of exchanges for each item. I'm not talking about for you specifically, I'm talking about the server as a whole. So if you want a particular item you have to spend to get the points and then sign on at EXACTLY the right time in order to claim it before everyone else does. Is this not the stupidest thing you've ever heard? I woke up 5 hours after the event started and out of four pages of exchanges there were literally no items left. 

So what happens when you have spent your gems but can't get on in the 10 min time period when the item quantities reset in order to claim... anything? I assume there's a 12 hour cooldown between the quantity resets.

So why do this? What is the purpose behind specific quantities for an entire server? Are they specifically trying to annoy people that miss the ability to participate? It just makes no sense to me to do this kind of event especially with the poor public opinion that's currently circling this game.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 3/22/17 8:35:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

gifts all reset in 3.4 hours

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 3/22/17 11:58:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah... And you know all Evo essence Gone in 12 Min, Crazy right? I only got Coupon and GS actually i want rings.

Signature
Nothing
Posted on 3/22/17 1:47:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

On 2nd reset almost all prizes were gone in just a few seconds...

This is beyond any tolerable limits.
We are playing games and shouldn't have to face these aggressive selling techniques.

I don't understand why IGG wants to annoy their players.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/17 2:45:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. No purpose. Stupid as hell

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 3/22/17 3:20:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bet there's a trade after this event!
i personally used 6k+ and got a spirit envelope and 24h scrolls.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/17 5:25:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I felt cheated after spending so much gems and couldn't redeem any items

Signature
Posted on 3/22/17 6:38:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is really suck to spend all the gems and figured out everything are gone!! Come on IGG, please give everyone some free gems, rings and ancient spirits to make it up!

Signature
cake
Posted on 3/22/17 8:52:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude, I am from SEA server side and my experience on this point is to stay away from event like this. Our coliseum is so lagging that is become all battle win because others is lag. 
With this event, people cannot compete with those who have better internet connection. 
The idea is actually cool, but the implementation and reality is just bad. 
They should put some personal consideration, like if the reward run out the price will up a bit or something. (Just like a small discount for someone that come first.)

Signature
Posted on 3/23/17 2:18:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they were gone in 10 sec on reset time.

Signature