Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 45779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] best defense for TH 12 w/ picture

[Copy link] 3/2351

Posted on 4/25/14 11:08:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Hanyesaykakarot at 4-26-2014 05:58 AM

What's up guys, I've tried a lot of defenses for TH 12 setup and this seems to be the best one so far, if the look don't scare them away the defenses sure will! I've yet to get 100% or my TH destroyed. I'm not saying this is the greatest setup for TH 12 out there but this is the best one I've tried that's worked for me. Try it out and see if you like it, what can it hurt?

Signature
Posted on 4/26/14 4:58:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Hanyesaykakarot at 4-26-2014 05:00 PM

just got my first 100% by one of my level 61 guildmates. i gotta say this defense will definitly help out from people stealing your trophies as well.

Signature
Posted on 4/27/14 2:06:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like a nice setup, but I have a question. I've heard two different things and I'm wondering what you think, I've been told to not rush your town hall and max out your defenses before moving on to the next level town hall and I've also heard that to get your town hall up quick to get the better defenses...... What's your take on this? Judging by your town hall level and that your defenses are not maxed out for a level 12 TH, I'd say that you like to level up quick, just wondering if you have tested this theory for effectiveness. Thank you in advance for any advice you may offer.

Signature
Posted on 4/27/14 6:41:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

my advice would to be always be upgrading town hall for these reasons 1. the reapers and victory statues- these are what make players move on because those two together literally destroy armies like its nothing, they take out level 80s with ease just at level 1! 2. more gold and more exp- the higher your town hall is the better exp cards you get daily and in raids and also you get more gold each raid, for example i get 100,000 gold in raids and all epic exp cards for daily raids. and 3. is because a stronger and better townhall means more hp for th so it survives more attacks keeping you higher in lords league and also a bigger base with more defenses firing on the enemy. i hope this helped you out and thanks for the compliment!

Signature