Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1671

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Will IGG ever do anything about the Russians cheating in Battle Square?

[Copy link] 2/293

Posted on 1/31/18 6:10:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If they won't bother to police the game for the third party software cheaters, at least give players the option to chose whether or not they fight international and especially Russian language servers.  The Russians cheat en masse, it is known.  

I would love to record my game play, but I'm locked into one device because my account is linked to a dead FB account which IGG support refuses to help with.  This device is not capable of recording while playing.

Is there someone out there willing to document the DDos effect, or God mode cheats they're using so IGG will possibly be publicly shamed into taking action?  It would be appreciated.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 1:17:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to think that way but not anymore.  There is no reason for them to cheat because igg gives them better stuff as well as cheaper cost for stuff...

If you think there is a god mode cheat, think again.  Its called lag...

Just my 2 cents...

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 5:14:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don;t know about Russians  , but I have fully 100% evolved heroes that keep getting one shotted  and killed in like 10 seconds which is not normal at all ....

Signature
TN