Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1698

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Poll

[Q&A Zone] Forum activity

[Copy link] 5/839 [The poll has ended.]

Posted on 12/22/17 12:34:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the last few months, the activity on the forums has gone quite down. I'm going to ask one simple question for those people who have seen it all come and go, and for those who are eager to reply on this very topic: what, do you think, is the single main reason for this inactivity?

Single Votes , Show results after voting

The poll has ended.

1. Absence of events

2. There has not been enough support by other members

3. All questions have been answered

4. Questions/problems are solved incorrectly

5. Something else (Kindly leave a comment!)

The poll has ended.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 12/24/17 10:44:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont wanna be rude.. but its the Game..
its only now a Hard P2W game with no Balance playing it now for 3 y+ and stop playing now.

there is no point in this game and the game makes no sense anymore.
Entchantress Gf5  Rene Ven Gf5 Cassandra and Inside or some Heros ridiculous no balance at all.

ppl quiting ppl losing the interest in this Game.

so thats my Point

Signature
Posted on 12/24/17 12:48:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me several game modes like BS and Coli make no fun anymore.

I played three days in row making no progression at all, you win 1 or 2 matched but lose like 10 matches, got 5 berserkers aids, echantress en storm riders aids upped them, my main heroes all all skill L22, but get massivly whiped in those modes.

BS the same you win 1-2 matches then lose 3 so making no progress, also high level players will forfait they're matches to lower themselfs in rank so they can win they's matches more easily.
I mentioned this before on the forum, the difference for F2P players which just starting to evolve heroes get so badly matched up with P2W players that there is no fun anymore.

You will need to spend money to keep up with these players, if you don't it will take lot s and lots of time to match they're level.

Then new heroes appear rapidly, that F2P can't keep up to get those evolved because it will required a lot of resources which the game does not give in that amount that will be needed, while P2W just buys it.

Hero Trails, what a hoax you play this 3 times the first 2 will give normal levelled players but the 3 will give very high levelled players, it is like it designed like this.

Arena, when you almost get to the next reward level did no one notice the points earned by defeated the opponent are lower the before...if not pay attention when you play this.

I like this game very much but they could change some game modes, more evenly matchup in BS, Coli etc etc.

Happy X-mas to all.

Greetz
D

Signature
Posted on 12/28/17 12:47:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote for something else. Just I can't find a reason/motivation that worth to check forum everyday, or not even every week.

Signature
Posted on 1/5/18 4:29:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like I'm 2 weeks behind, which just goes to show that I am one of the ones who doesn't check much anymore.

For me, it was mostly the realization that IGG doesn't pay any attention to the forum. When I went to live support over my broken Ambrosia a month or two ago and they didn't do anything. I came here, found out I wasn't alone, and that other people were having the same issue, and even when I pointed live support to the forum post they still didn't care.

I also agree with Poota, the more IGG tries to milk its playerbase, the more people quit. I've jumped through more guilds in the past few months than I did in the previous year, all because the major players in each guild went inactive(I was in your guild when W83 decided he'd had enough). Inactive players make for inactive forumers.

Signature
Posted on 1/8/18 1:58:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd check it more if there was more to check in on.  LOL  The lack of new posts and content makes it boring.  And that feeds on itself as fewer posts mean fewer people checking making even fewer posts.

This is purely related to the forum and has nothing to do with the content or fairness of IGG or game play.

I am happy to offer up my 2 cents when there is some pending question but there are very few new posters as you know.

Signature