Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1652

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Any Tips for Me?

[Copy link] 8/238

Posted on 10/20/17 8:06:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I have pounder 125 Chiron 120 ambrosia 120 rath 120 and dark rider 120. I have a pan goli at 105. The reason I’m not going to specifics is I don’t really care about the stats I’ve upgraded them to. I have 35000 rings which should be enough to buy heroes I don’t have and upgrade a bit. I have want to know some suggestions on teams. I do a lot of lords league and hero trials as well as resource raids. I also want to try out the coliseum. I’m willing to do different teams or all the same. Plus I have 2 lighting swords if it makes a difference. Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 8:13:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It might be worth noting my ambrosia and pounder are at ares and ambrosia has level 11 skill while the others have 6

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 8:14:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And I also am completely willing to buy new heroes if the ones I have suck

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 9:53:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Out of your heroes, only ambrosia and rath are worth upgrading. Chiron is also ok as it can be used as an aid later on. Dont waste any resources on pounder and dark rider. Do not use rings to buy any hero. You can hire them. Try to get better heroes like toxic shaman great sage etc. There are tons of tutorials about team. Check them out first.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 10:29:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

35000 rings might sound a lot but ut takes about 40000 rings to get hero skill from 1 to 20.  Higher lvl of skill do more damage and cost less rage.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 10:50:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think u should not focus on dark rider nd pounder. U have need ta, wf, ad... 1st lvl up ts's active skill.. Then ad, wf.... Amb's active help u much more at gc

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 10:50:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

U have also need gd for lock

Signature
Posted on 10/21/17 2:22:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no single team of 5 heroes which is good in all game modes. You may  need to choose different 5 heroes in different fame modes. That being said, there are many heroes which are useless in all game modes such as SC AE GP etc etc. Many people have already mentioned good heroes to work on.  You can pick ur options. In my expereinec, if you are not a big spender then work on amb TS and Abyss Demon(most important). They are good in all game modes and are most bang for ur money. Along with heroes, equally important are aids and weapons. Lvl 200 heroes with sh!tty aids can be easily beaten by lvl 120 heroes with good aids.  Bzk ench BH SM PG and saph are good aid heroes. It is slow progressing game unless you are a big spender. Take ur time and enjoy the game.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/17 10:04:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do not spend rings on any hero! Rings are hard to gather and should put them on heroes skills. Use 10x hire for rolling heroes and do not use 3x hire.

Again, rings are too important to waste on buying heroes!

Signature