Total:#22

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Is it possible @Coliseum?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/1431

Posted on 9/25/17 12:46:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Update lost 20 battles now ..:(

Signature
Posted on 9/25/17 12:52:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lost 25 battles now and still got no daily really wanna now where this is leading, i also wanna know if more players having this.

Signature
Posted on 9/25/17 12:58:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lost 30 battles still no daily, i am so pissed now spend 45 minutes (battles did not last more then seconds) you can not tell that this is normal anymore IGG F.ck Y..

Had to get that of my chest sorry.

Signature
Posted on 9/26/17 7:16:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bez aids only works well when they reach at least skill level 18. Otherwise, not much difference. What is your lineup, skill, evolution level or enlightenment they are at? Not sure what you mean that "high level"?

I had the same problem but I spent rings on skills on aids and equipment for last few months. That seems to help win some coli games.

Signature
cake
Posted on 9/27/17 12:57:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its too soon after update. It's generally best to wait towards to end of the coliseum season to make significant progress. These OP players who are destoying you will eventually reach 3000 and stop playing. That's when you will then face weaker players and climb the ladder.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/17 2:03:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is more annoying that all the times that spend on coli, bs, guild clash, guild united, all other dailies activities... now there is a new game mode... It seems to be too much! Hope igg will make some of game mode easier or quicker to complete!

Signature
cake
Posted on 9/28/17 7:19:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it does seem a bit harder for me as well im seeing more lv 200s and even some with 5k power lol

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 8:19:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Colosseum is still a joke, not sure why I go up against opponents 2-3 times my might

Signature
Posted on 10/22/17 12:15:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coliseum used to be fun when i had no enlightened heroes.  Now i get one shotted by pg or they managed to do bring down my tower to 50% life and the opponent last hero is an enlightened ambro...  her divine blew my towe away...  it sucks...   not to mention the healing spell no longer heals tower and ad sometimes will not heal tower...

Signature
Posted on 10/22/17 9:10:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah PG Pipes out heros

Signature