Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Is it possible @Coliseum?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/1431

Posted on 9/21/17 10:36:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Guys.

This might sound like a stupid question but let me introduce it:

I'm not a pro player, however I do have heroes like Chiron 181lvl (+Enlightement) and Berserker/Shaman - 160lvl+ and other high level heroes as well.

During the previous edition of Coliseum - I was playing a few games per day, reaching about 1200 points, or similar. I was winning like 60% of games.

After the restart - besides 3 first games I've managed to win - I lost 30 games in a row, no matter how bad an opponent was. I was trying different tactics and combinations, however nothing worked. My heroes were not doing damage (despite of having 2 of them with 20k+ dmg) but dying in a second (having 300k-400k HP). Most of the games I could not kill even ONE opposite hero, no matter 120 or 190 lvl.

I probably do something wrong (bad assignment, skills, etc.), however is it really possible that so suddenly my team's power decreased so drastically?

I would appreciate your answers or suggstions, if you have any :)
Thx.

EDIT: 10 more games, 9 lost. It seems that I could lose against single magic tower with no defending Heroes... Something is wrong after this update.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 4:09:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should not go higher in the ranking for now, take it easy. What I don´t understand is that you say the enemy is weak and you can´t kill it. I have no explanation rather than equipment power related.

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 9/21/17 4:40:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not have a clue why. The fact is that I had much more wins having weaker team - now, with much stronger Heroes, I'm struggling to win against anyone.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 7:38:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds like u leveled ur hero's too high for ur skill level and jumped a bracket to face harder opponents.. Build better aids

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 3:17:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am noticing the same lost about 12 games and also noticed the opponent were really OP i was like fighting  brick walls.

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 3:53:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Berserker aid.

That's all I really have to add or could think of in this conversation.

At this point in your gameplay, people will have found out about Berserker aid. I had received a lot of questions on how 9 level 1 heroes could have survived the onslaught of several enlightened heroes. If you feel like you don't do any dmg, you're right. Bsk aid locks the dmg after a certain amount. Heal that amount back up and you're good to go. Enchantress aid helps really well too.

I hope that this helps you for now!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 9/22/17 8:10:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation. Any suggestions how to bybass that Berserker's aid? :)

Signature
Posted on 9/24/17 2:22:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Short update:
Today tried Coli again losing battle after battle i can not imagen that all those opponents have berserker aids, i can not even reach 700 fame points  while in the past i could reach 3000 points  i know it can  be frustrating but this is simply not fun anymore my heroes get sometimes killed in a blink of an eye..

Signature
Posted on 9/24/17 12:30:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Dragoneyr Well i got me some berserkes levelled them up and  upped they're skills and indeed you noticed the difference they are much harder to kill, thanks for the advice made my day :)

Signature
Posted on 9/25/17 12:39:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Spoke to soon lost 15 battles in a row now, seeing heroes die i a fraction of a second i can not even get the daily reward..... come on

Signature