Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1656

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Help with saving the game progress.

[Copy link] 2/278

Posted on 8/9/17 7:23:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings!
I've been playing col2 from the past 4 months and i've reached level 40 with neat and powerful heroes. Now, it's really annoying that i can't save my data. It is a guest account from the beginning. I'm worried about the game progress. I tried to link it to the facebook account. But, it only made worse. After linking to the facebook account, it starts a new game. I have to login as a guest to get my old progress.
So, can anyone suggest me to save the game progress which is under guest login.

Signature
Posted on 8/9/17 7:26:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason why it might have started a new account is unclear to me to say the least. However, you could try making an additional account. Maybe you had linked an older account to that starting account, so you can give it a shot to make a new Facebook account

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 8/11/17 12:09:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What happened actually is, in the beginning I've linked a Facebook account after using guest account for a while. It's working pretty well and the data is probably saved and linked to that Facebook account.Now i just want to link another Facebook account so that the current game progress can be saved into this new Facebook account. But, if i link the new Facebook account, a new game appears out of nowhere.

Signature