Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 1539

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Post "power outage" crisis...!!!

[Copy link] 1/176

Posted on 6/22/17 9:28:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Apparantly igg lost saved files of players and had some crazy mixups due to a power outage. That much i get. So they should be spending their time in fixing the numerous problems some of which are pretty outrageous. Losing all heroes to complete base losses. Losing evos and enlight levels in recent rollback to coral eggs doing battles.
They decided to give extra compensation to accounts which were affected by rollback. However strangely, they seem to be giving out these compensations at random. One account of mine that  wasnt rolled back got the 5k bought jewels as compensation. While my other account that lost wt enlight lvl and divine lvls hasnt been fixed or given that compensation. Furthermore, they are not doing roll backs to everyone, which again was dished out randomly. Some accs which didnt face any harm during supposed "power outage" have been rolled back, while i have friends who still havent got any of their 20-25 heroes back. 5000 event points of 5000 jewels cant be accepted in place of losing whole enlightened heroes!!
Its about bloody time someone from igg be clear what the hell they are doing...!!!

Signature
Its not like pokemon....You dont have to catch them all...!
ign: kvothe
guild: Valhalla Elites(rank 2)
come join us!

Promo: 184243677
windows server
Posted on 6/22/17 11:37:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude. I've lost several evolution levels. This is not funny. I've only just started. What do we do?

Signature