Clash of Lords 2 Today: 4    Total Posts: 1575

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Returning player

[Copy link] 1/197

Posted on 6/21/17 7:20:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,

Hope for some help for a returning player (over 1 year out). Below is my main 6 heros, I havent included glyphs or enchant levels but really what I need to know is who should my main heros be and with what aids/equipment?

Hero              Level      Skill lvl      Merc lvl     Evolution      Equipment
Pan Goli         160        13            31             Cancer         Arcane Tome (lvl 3)
Abyss Demon 135        14            30             Leo               -
Chrion           135        14            30             Gemini         Arcane Tome (lvl 1)
Renee Ven      130       9              25             Gemini         Thunder Blade (lvl 2)
Pounder         125        5             1               None            Thunder Blade (lvl 1)
Landslide       125       13            28              Cancer         Dragon Heart (lvl 2)
Ambrosia       125       13           30               Gemini        Thunder Blade (lvl 1)

Signature
Posted on 6/21/17 8:29:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a fairly inactive player so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I found it extremely helpful to take my PG to Skill lvl 20 and I am now working on taking him to Pisces (he is currently at Scorpio). Get him to Leo ASAP. Also, assuming you're a F2P player, save as many jewels as you can (roughly 16k) for the Limited Time Trading. If it lasts for more than 1 day, wait to trade for jewels until there is a spend gems event such as lords gone wild. It will greatly help the progression of your account. I'd also save all hero shards/mutagen for when you get to enlightenment, as you can get most evo essenses from the previously mentioned Lords Gone Wild event.

As for top 6, aids and equipment, it is really dependent on what mode. For Hero Trials and Coliseum, PG aid is a huge help on everybody, as well as Enchantress if you have her. Berserker Aid is also a great aid. I can't really tell you the best for everything because I can't trust myself for my own account, lol.

For Arena, I'd use PG, Chiron, LS, Ambro, and AD, based on the listed heroes. Won Ton and Enchantress are also great picks if you have them. Not sure about the other modes.

Hope my slightly ambiguous tips helped

Signature