Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1656

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Guild clash

[Copy link] 5/442

Posted on 5/13/17 3:09:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently playing a guild with 10k more trophies and knocked us out with a 100k pts! #1 How do they matchup these clash's #2 what happened to 50k pts n why the change? All help is appreciated

Signature
Posted on 5/13/17 3:26:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1: It's about those who participate. If your enemy has a low amount of people participating, then they will automatically be stronger by the system's choice.
2: The update ensured that a round in Guild Clash can now go up to 100k points. Hope this helps and as always, happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/13/17 6:51:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the change happened to give more people a chance to attack (many matches are over in an hour or less.)  In theory it will now take more attacks to clear a base.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 5/13/17 7:21:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I think would be an appropriate change to Guild Clash base hp and atk is: use a formula. Use the chest reward level as the main guiding variable called X.

If the chest level is 6 or 7, which is about mid game, then X=6 or X=7.

Now we will use the Stronghold as the main starting hp and atk buff. For every chest level increment, we will be wanting to increase the hp buff for the base by 2000% and the atk buff by 40%.

So, this means that if we are using chest level 6, we will get 2000*6=12000% hp buff on our stronghold and 40*6=240% atk buff for defensive structures.
On chest level 7 it would be 14000% and 280% respectively.

This linear formula will solve 2 problems.
1: if you're in a guild with high level bases but low level heroes, which will effectively lower the expected chest level, then your defenses will be "nerfed" accordingly for the enemy. But they have the same chest level as you, meaning that your heroes will also have an easier time dealing with the base. But it would still take a lot of attacks to get the stronghold down for both of the guilds.
2: Weaker members in your guild which are in the outer rings who will take on an enemy base located on the outer ring too are going to have the same difficulty for everyone, regardless of the enemy's base defenses as those are nerfed mentioned in reason 1.

Why linear? Because exponential might cause a huge difference in difficulty for higher level guilds while the weaker guilds may have a way too easy time destroying bases against each other.

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/13/17 11:17:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That could work..all I know is round one their outer ring member one shotted my ambro n gs n took out half my base lol. Can tell they're p2w and on a whole nother lvl

Signature
Posted on 5/13/17 11:19:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

His won ton is a beast! Lol

Signature