Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1520

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] HOW TO LINK WINDOWS ACCOUNT TO ANDROID

[Copy link] 2/143

Posted on 5/8/17 1:01:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello goodday fellow players,

How do I link my col2 account here in windows in my facebook? I can't find any buttons ingame that will link my account to my facebook. Please someone help me because I'm using a Nokia Lumia 635 with ram issues, the game keeps on crashing on my phone. Thanks

Signature
do et
Posted on 5/8/17 2:50:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not sure what your question is. I assume that you want to transfer your game from Windows Phone to Android as suggested in your title. Sadly, there is no known way to do transfer your progress from WP to Android.

You can try transfering your progress to another WP device.

I am not familiar with the Windows Phone version. However, I would assume that the layout would be exactly the same. When you open the game, tap on the gear on the bottom left side of the screen and then tap Link account (manage account when you're already logged in)

When you have your new device, you can login to your Facebook account and get your progress from your previous phone.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/8/17 2:59:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You cant transfer accounts from different platform. Only thing you could do it to install WP emulator on your android device and play it like that. I heard thats how you do it and you neeed strong phone/device to do it.

Signature
VS