Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1728

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] what to use fr attack & as aid.

[Copy link] 6/988

Posted on 8/22/15 1:11:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

right now I m having following same setup for arena, raid, LL, battle royal & guilt clash.

1. pounder lvl 89 - skill lvl 7......... aid - savage chief lvl 83 & arctic lord lvl 60
2. dark rider lvl 89 - skill lvl 3 ....... aid - carol d'belle lvl 63 & dark rider lvl 42
3. pan goli lvl 93 - skill lvl 10 ........... aid - skull mage lvl 43 & savage chief lvl 43
4. renee ven lvl 89 - skill lvl 7 .......... aid - carol d'belle lvl 44 & glory priestess lvl 40
5. blitz bomber lvl 89 - skill lvl 7 ........ aid - blitz bomber lvl 43 & carol d'belle lvl 43

with this setup i hardly reach upto baron & in guilt clash or LL, raids also get 1-2 stars with base of th9 ...

want suggestion for which combination will be more effective.

Signature
IGG ID : 202 497 773
Outlawz 3
Posted on 8/22/15 2:13:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Renee is useful only for Revives, honestly at a low level their is no good reason to have her... and revival times are but a couple of minutes, I say replace Renee With Carol D Belle, Carol is REALLY good at your level. Replace Blitz Bomber with Arctic Lord, Arcrtic has MUCH more HP and a better skill with good AOE. and Heroes will go in circles chasing Carols troops and the snow man takes a good bit of damage for your Heroes and has a low rage cost.

Dont Fuss too much about Aids, at your level just put HP based Aids(Like Savage and GP) and place them on Tanks, and put Damage/Merc based Aids like (Renee Ven,Skull Mage) on your Ranged Heroes.

Signature
Be sure to check out my YouTube channel @Maze Of Torment for Clash Of Lords 2 Videos. Check out Gaming Komar too!!!
Posted on 8/22/15 5:46:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try a Wiz or SS strategy, this is where one hero like Skull Mage or Pyro Pete has the skill to make the sharpshooter or wizards atk with a faster rate of atk, increases atk amount.. but its just not his ss or wiz, its everyone of your heroes that brought that type of mercenary to the battle. 
Now you may think what can those puny sharpshooters do with 180 atk.. well if you have enough of them and invest in those mercs to level them up a HUGE AMOUNT. If you look to the right on this forum there is a heading called digest then Battle Royal Team Guide. The guy that wrote that does 130+ million in battle royal.
 Now that guide is specific to BR, but parts of that strategy can be applied to deciding on a team.

A good lineup for your top 5 could be Pounder & AL with PG, RV and if you had a Chiron but dont so use BB for now.

Then your BR and arena line up would be
Pnd, AL then
PP, RV, BB (all SS) or PP, RV, and PG (hybrid for arena)
Or a wiz strat of SM, GP, PG

GP, BB both have 0 cooldown and can spam the chariot divine in GC no matter what strat or hybrid you choose.

For most base battles like resource raids and Lords league, PG is a must, AL does AoE dmg and always nice to have. CaroldB does have a nice skill to have frosty take some damage too but dont invest to many souls into her as she is temporary, rings you can because she is a decent aid that buffs all merc types.

Hope you understand the acronyms..

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 8/22/15 6:52:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just invest all your rings and souls in skull and pan and only souls in priest mercs.first skull and pan skill 12/20.tanks-DR,POUNDER,AL   you need 2.
Mercs to 30/50.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 7:32:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes. sure. actually right now, my BB RV PD & PG merc are all to lvl 21. trying to level up them. n sure I will try both stratagy for arena.

Signature
Outlawz 3
Posted on 8/22/15 7:35:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it worth to invest in skull mage ?? actually I was looking for AL now to invest for rings. so shall I go for skull instead of AL ??

Signature
Outlawz 3
Posted on 8/22/15 7:43:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont have GS till now but is it that much useful for RR & LL ?

Signature
Outlawz 3