Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1730

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] hydrasaur worth it?

[Copy link] 4/1191

Posted on 7/25/15 4:07:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was wandering if hydrasaur is any good, his hp seems decent, his skill decent too, he attack is too low however, I was wandering if he is worth leveling

Signature
Posted on 7/25/15 9:02:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

level him up only if you are planning to build a drake army.. his divine is good..

Signature
Sammy
Posted on 7/25/15 9:26:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep if u have sapp yes lvl him up if not don't cuz he need another flying unit with high HP with him, for me i use him with sapp in GC.

Signature
Posted on 7/26/15 12:36:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not really.

Flying units (are sap and hydro only as they are the only ones with 25mercs, the rest has 15) are okay for raids and in GC as both have low cooldown times to spam the chariot divine and a few other perks. 

Hydro divine is very cheap but you get what you pay for, it pretty much does very very little.

I would not invest in Hydro too much as building a wizard or sharpshooter type team is far superior over any drake based team. 

Glory priestess has his same exact skill stats and cooldown time, if you play her with Ambrosia and/or Pan Goli using Skull Mages skill you have a real force to be reckoned with.

I should mention that for base defense Hydro's Gemini buffs air defense quite nicely.
I have a 117 level Hydro with Cancer and a 135 Sap with Divine and do use both in raids and GC but not for long as my sharpshooter team and other epics with more effective divines and skills are starting to make a bigger impact. Sap will always probably be in GC & raids for me tho, just not hydro...

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 7/26/15 1:32:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

he's a great aid, lvl him when u can.  also you should use a healer and he's prob best u can get for f2p.

Signature