Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1728

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Best tanks in game??

[Copy link] 4/1252

Posted on 7/6/15 4:21:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I have a lost of the game's best tanks, opinionated.... I have landslide and I love it, I know pounder is a beast, anything more specific???

Signature
Posted on 7/6/15 6:40:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

these are my top 4

Landslide - his heals and taunt is amazing to keep damage off mercs and heros
Pounder - only good thing is his divine is a massive heal. If used correctly caN KEEP himself and his mercs alive.
Artic Lord - Divine of 10 seconds of immuniuty!!! comon
AByss - the only reason abyss is lower than pounder and AR is the fact he need a TOOON of other factors. his heals are junk with anything under a level 14+ skill. He needs a nicely leveled Blockhead (atk speed bonus). and the spell allied winds..

This is my opinion though

Signature
Like gaming? check out my youtube for more.

Youtube.com/Ashkore21
Posted on 7/6/15 7:52:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Landslide. Takes aggro off of your other heroes. His gemini is great for defending. His divine usually kills 50-80% of your opponents mercs in arena and also very good knockup+stun while breaking any shields/pan goli aids. Highest HP scaling and also reflects alot of dmg if you can get his attack high.

2. Pounder. His skill kills mercs easily and aoe stun is good on enemy heroes to stop them from using skills. His divine gives him basically a 2nd health bar. 2nd highest scaling hero. His gemini is good in defense but usually not game changing. 

3. Abyss demon. Only considered a tank if you can get his skill high enough to where he can out sustain the damage input. Also heals your team. His divine is not that good but it reduces dmg of what it hits. He is also very good on defense but right now his pathing i think is very bugged so he usually useless on defense.

Signature
Posted on 7/6/15 10:16:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only real "tanks" I see in this game are pounder and landslide.  Once Savage Chief gets an evo then he may be a competitor, but until that time he is second rate.  Dark rider you might be able to call a tank due to his damage reduction skill, but his skill is not worth leveling up unless running multiple heroes with executioners and that just isn't highly effective in the current state of the game.

I would call the other melee of the game more of "off tanks" and utility dps, because they are much better at dishing out damage than absorbing it.  AD is an amazing tank when he needs to be, once you have him at 16 skill and multiple evolutions, but until then he can't keep up with most damage that is thrown his way plus he likes to wander off and die alone, which defeats the purpose of healing everybody else.

Signature
In game name: Neflak

ID/Friend Code: 239 850 326
Posted on 7/7/15 2:10:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

GS is oft overlooked, his offensive skills and divine require him to not be tanky as others put it.

His skills to lock others skills is pretty unique, my guild mate at level 70ish did deity with just him and pounder with leo without looking for front bases.
I don't have GS but I have been locked many times by him, not fun.

I am never scared of LS in any situation, he may be a great "tank" but either few have him high enough or he is not very good at being a tank or I just see a warning sign from someone else in the line up.

AD divine to Virgo is far less than Pounders by 30k hp+ but AD adds health to himself and others which implies him to have more hp than others, maybe even doubling LS with damage taken if AD is leveled properly.
AD divine kinda sucks in the arena though besides immunity for 20 seconds and 20% DMG reduction seems to have little impact.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild