Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1728

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] How to defeat base that has Chiron's Gemini

[Copy link] 7/3373

Posted on 7/6/15 1:16:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Guys

I dont know if I am the only one that feels that Chiron's Gemini is over-powered. I mean almost every base is evolving him making it very difficult to raid. I dont like the fact that IGG tries to force us into evolving a hero. I mean shouldn't the game be one where I get to pick the heroes in my team not forced to because they choose to over-power one and the next month bring another divine that over-powers the previous. Anyway, My question is how do you 3 star a base that has Chiron's Gemini. I dont use Chiron myself. Just want to know how people do it.

Signature
Royalty
Posted on 7/6/15 1:21:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I try to avoid those. But they are not invincible you know? First of all try to drop your tank near to Chiron, when he comes to your tank drop the rest so they pay attention to the real Chiron, you kill him, tje clones are gone.

Signature

Posted on 7/6/15 1:51:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When i face w them i drop my ls first then quickly activate skill. When he is able to kill first chiron, i drop all heroes and activate pg's ragna rocker. Most of the times this kills them with no significant damage to my team

Signature
Posted on 7/6/15 2:07:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally skip landslide and chiron bases, they are not worth the effort.  If mercs actually targeted the ghosts that spawn on your hero it would be different, but mercs run forward while your heros sit there beating on the ghost and then mercs get wiped out by defenses and aggro heroes so they start to build up rage.  Letting the ghosts disappear is not really an option, and aiming for a Chiron only leaves you dead when a PG gets his skill off on top of the damage you have already taken from the ghosts. 

Up around the 3k trophy bracket nearly every base has a Chiron, so this leaves me with very few options to attack in hopes of a 3 star.  Once again, defense wins.

p.s. I knew it was overpowered and broken from the moment I read it.  IGG has no clue how to balance a game.

Signature
In game name: Neflak

ID/Friend Code: 239 850 326
Posted on 7/6/15 2:16:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

suicide pangoli with high mercs is another way. but with chiron glitch its a killer and a half. i honestly like using DR divine with pangoli just due to the sheild saves on reflect damage taht is INSANE.

Signature
Like gaming? check out my youtube for more.

Youtube.com/Ashkore21
Posted on 7/7/15 1:22:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like to use Pounder down 1st, wait till he is being chased and drop Sap near. Chiron only creates clones for every hero on D.

Sap then chases after the chasers and using his skill clears a path for Pounder, since they can't catch up to Pounder he has little damage done or if he is failing, run his skill to leap or even divine and drop AD and rest of team near that. 
 I have some success with it if GS, PG etc do not take me down which they often do. LS, AD and AL is a concern as well

EVERYTHING about this game is based on SS and WIZ only, thats the real crime.
IGG let people vote what and who to Evo and of course the top players did pick the player that got them their in the first place..

No the voters did not decide the "fortitude" but IGG did make Chiron a must have on their shopping list for users.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 7/7/15 10:18:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also skip bases with chiron or PG if i can't take them down before they destroy me (if they r in the middle and protected by other heroes) LS is not a big problem for me its just chiron and PG also AL can be a problem but i usually remove his immunity with LS divine, i really don't know what they were thinking when they evolved chiron but he is really OP and they should do something about it.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/15 10:34:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont think that Chiron would be as overpowered if his reflect was not as bugged as it is

Signature
Like gaming? check out my youtube for more.

Youtube.com/Ashkore21