Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1731

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Q&A Zone] Guild Clash~ Prizes Question/Suggestion.

[Copy link] 3/944

Posted on 6/8/15 3:25:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there community and IGG.

Since we are getting new items like speed up scrolls, guild clash scrolls and gold chests ETC, my question is will the new items be added to the guild clash prizes for example if we get gold could we get a chest of gold as in item (just for example).

2nd
As of now probably most people are waiting for the Chiron evolution to be unlocked/released, my question is what are your ideas on what his divine would do and it's power ETC.

Thanks for reading, post your opinions below :).

Signature
Posted on 6/8/15 4:30:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For Guild Clash rewards, I think I got 3M gold as a single item, so technically a Gold chest is worse (only giving 2M gold I think). Personally, all I really want from them is Mutagen, and if there are more items added to the pool, there is statistically a worse chance of getting that precious Mutagen and thus I would prefer them not doing that. However, a tweaking of rewards is of course welcome for that and BR in my opinion.

As for Chiron evolution, I'd think something like this:
Evo 1: Summons 5x Clones with 100% HP, 100% ATK that remain until killed.
Evo 2: Summons 6x Clones with 150% HP, 150% ATK that remain until killed.
Evo 3: Summons 8x Clones with 250% HP, 250% ATK that remain until killed.

Or perhaps, something that buffs ally heroes (similar to how his skill buffs sharpshooter mercenaries), basically acting as an Allied wind spell:
Evo 1: Increases hero ATK by 20%, hero SPD by 20%, and hero ATK SPD by 20% for 6 seconds.
Evo 2: Increases hero ATK by 25%, hero SPD by 25%, and hero ATK SPD by 25% for 8 seconds.
Evo 3: Increases hero ATK by 35%, hero SPD by 35%, and hero ATK SPD by 35% for 12 seconds.

Signature
IGN: NehemiaR, iOS
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-gJV_zDj91GbQinGWkWmpQ
Guild: Unity
Description: I've got YouTube videos up on just about anything! GC vs. 4700 power opponents, how IGG calculates damage, new hero reviews, etc!
Posted on 6/9/15 5:40:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm you got a point there but on Chiron it sounds just like his buffed hero skill :p

Signature
Posted on 6/9/15 12:28:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm. I don't want chirons divine similar to his skill. Let us see what igg dropped on him.

May be he would able to attck multiple heroes on divine.

Signature