Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 601

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#4

Create Thread

[[Event] Strategies & Tips] Views on Ravager

[Copy link] 3/415

Posted on 7/10/17 8:27:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What are your views on Ravager, what do you use him for and how effective is it in that role?  

I was talking with a friend about using him to pull one heroe at a time into a corner and then taunt that enemy heroe with Ls.  The idea being you would bring your five heroes to bear on one single enemy and then pull another.  Rinse and repeat, what are your views on this idea?

Signature
Elite Lords on android baby!

You are not microing enough bob.
Posted on 7/11/17 12:17:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

May become a trump card against Damage over time skills when he is enlightened. Haven't met any strong ravager till now.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 3:30:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Using him as an aid hero is an interesting concept; he would counter the one shot from heroes like pg.  However, if one attacks your base with pg and rv, pg would trigger the ravager aid (pg attacking with Tyrants Brand).  Rv devine gives pg back his devine and pg hits hero again.  Seems like a simple counter to ravager aid.

I would love to know if Ravager is worth maxing before I do it.

Seems like no real aid setups can really counter a heavy enlightened pg with a tyrants brand :/

Signature
Elite Lords on android baby!

You are not microing enough bob.
Posted on 7/19/17 11:02:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

He is kind of lackluster at the moment. I still think Storm rider aid is better. If you look, I don't think there is a single top player using him on base defense either. I haven't even seen any opponents who attack me use him on attack either. That says it all.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server