Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 640

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[[Event] Strategies & Tips] Carol d'Belle Christmas special

[Copy link] 2/817

Posted on 12/27/16 8:43:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

One Christmas, during the eons of the eternal battles raging on in the world of clash of lords 2, Carol d'Belle was getting ready for her annual Christmas gift sending trip. But there was some problems......everywhere.

Two of her muscular elves, namely the Savage Chief, Bull Head, were away sick and the trainee elves including Block Head and Demon Slayer did not produce the toys as fast as the regular elves. So Carol d'belle was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

After a while, she went to harness the reindeer, she found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped fence and run away, heaven knows where to.
Then, when she began to load the sleigh one of the boards broke and several large toy-bags fell to the ground, scattering their contents all over the place. Needless to say, Carol d'belle was not in the best of moods.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang and she went to the door expecting another problem. But when she opened it, there was Renee Ven with a small horn that she had brought especially to cheer Carol d'belle up.
Renee greeted Carol d’belle very cheerfully, ‘Merry Christmas Carol. Isn’t it just a wonder day? I have a beautiful horn for your Christmas decorations. As you know, I have to make myself look special with the latest enlightenment levels. So I saw off those small horns of mine and replaced them with curvier, longer and ram-style like sexy horns. I think the players would love me even more from now on. What do you think Carol?'
Carol stared sarcastically at Renee and said.. ‘Oh dear, horns are not everything in this game.’

Henroost, 172565821, Andriod
Evolution essences preferred: Landslide.

Signature
Posted on 12/27/16 8:50:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your story is a bit short of qualifying (200 word min)

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 12/31/16 7:58:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks TheW83. I've continued my story a bit longer now. Hopefully it will be satisfactory as an entry to the event. hehe. Happy new year everyone, have a a good one!

Signature