Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 640

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[[Event] Strategies & Tips] Wonton gets the girls, or does he?

[Copy link] 2/1006

Posted on 12/27/16 2:26:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once upon a time, in land far far away...

There lived a young hero named Zam, but his friends called him Wonton.  He was excited, for today was the day he would confess his love, at the annual new years eve gala.  Though he was not the most handsome hero in attendance, and he was never successful in previous years, this time he felt confident as he had come up with a fool-proof plan.   He had stopped drinking and smoking and gambling, and used the saved money to buy jewels and improved his strength and power!

He got there early, and hoped he could beat out his competition.  Renee was first to arrive, and Wonton wasted no time in putting his moves, that he had practiced all year in front of the mirror, upon her.
"Hey baby, what's your sign?  I'm a Pisces!" 
Renee barely gave him a glance, as she exclaimed "Go away, I'm enlightened.  You're not good enough for me!"

Saddened, wonton moved on to what he thought would be easier prey.  He spotted carol d'belle.  Ooh, she's weak, and not too popular among the players, he thought to himself.  
"I'm sorry, I've already got not one but two dates, Yeti and snowy."  Carol exclaimed, as wonton walked away dejectedly.

He glanced around the room, and was smart enough to not approach Ambrosia, for she was way out of his league.  He also remembered Enchantress and Arcane Caster only dated other flyers, from previous years rejections. 

The countdown timer to New Years was nearing, and poor wonton still had not found himself a partner for the evening.  Only two options remained, Glory priestess and Air Elite.   The two girls were together with no guys around, so wonton quickly approached, with a gleam in his eye.   As he got closer tho, he realized the reason why there no guys hitting on the two remaining girls.  I guess they were the last two to evolve, must have gotten close over that he sighed.

Only one minute was left till the New Year's arrived, he had to come up with a plan, and quick!  Suddenly he ran up to the stage,  screamed at the top of his lungs, for all the guys to come up and join him for a big surprise.   Everyone was confused for a split second, but the guys figured why not? and  all hurried up and joined him on the stage.

Once everyone was gathered together, Wonton revealed his surprise.  He had bought himself a gold +3 Tyrant's brand with money he had saved, and whipped it out for all to see.   Everyone was shocked to see his shiny new weapon, but even more shocked when he shouted HADOUKEN and unleashed his Divine Chi Gong 3 and followed it up with a level 25 sucker punch upon the huddled mass of men.  The men stood no chance as they all went flying and were defeated by his 3-hit area attack combo.  

With the countdown approaching, the girls all realized wonton was the only guy left!  They all rushed up on stage and started fighting over him and begging him to be their date.  A huge smile grew upon wonton's face as he basked in his glory and triumph, as he heard loud bells of the new years ringing away.

But then he woke up from his dream , as he realized the ringing was his alarm clock, alerting him it was time to wake up for guild clash.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 11:06:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think he had to go take care of something after that dream lol.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 12/31/16 5:53:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LMAO! Nice.

Signature
-TheW83