Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1444

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Hey igg, do we have to find all the hackers for u ??

[Copy link] 12/2461

Posted on 6/26/16 12:47:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This guy has full enchantments on his heroes and he has only lvl 6 hero halls and never at top of ht ranks. Player name carrotie.guild dragon. Wondows server. How are these players getting these if someone from igg side isnt providing it.

Signature
Its not like pokemon....You dont have to catch them all...!
ign: kvothe
guild: Valhalla Elites(rank 2)
come join us!

Promo: 184243677
windows server
Posted on 6/26/16 1:05:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could it be these accounts are play tester accounts?  Seeing as they don't make a legitimate push for tops in rankings?  Even IGG generated foes for extra opponents to match up against higher lvl players?  To avoid same small pool of matches?  Just a thought.  Lack of communication is suicidal for them.  Normally,  that would seem incriminating right?  Except IGG seems to have a weird ignorance about proper communication standards....expectations.  If it turned out it was a legitimate case of them not realizing they needed to address and clarify issues brought up by players to maintain reputation and avoid appearence of cheating.... I might actually believe they were just ignorant rather than malicious

Signature
I like your LOOT and I cannot lieeeeee....You other Clashers can't deny....
Posted on 6/26/16 2:40:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol. And he is the leader of guild.

Signature
Posted on 6/26/16 11:13:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is impossible that player already has 5 heroes foul enchantment. his request too many point to be already made. I agree with  Kimz is player cheat!  IGG do your job and rid us hackers or your game will die .

Signature
Posted on 6/26/16 3:13:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They should do a thing that when they use hack they get ban fast  with out ppl know them

Signature
Posted on 6/26/16 3:41:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh second Best777 lol

Signature
Posted on 6/26/16 11:43:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you so much for your report. This account named "carrotie" has been banned after some abnormalities were found on our sides. Thanks again for helping us keep a fair gaming environment. Thanks again.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/26/16 11:59:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

See guys?  Report,  they will look into it.  Insulting them or threatening them (albeit digitally)  will never expedite anything.  That should always be last resort.  And that's not directed to anything in this specific thread,  just the environment of late I've noticed where people go nuclear right off the start.  It's so foolish!  Anybody with any psychology knowledge or instincts would know that the result is instant defensive behaviour.  Fight or flight.  Lock it down and say nothing or go on the attack.  Just my two cents

Signature
Posted on 6/27/16 1:15:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whole guild looks scammer to me. With so  lord low lvl ; they have multiple glories;50/5/ or very high lvl of Mercs; full talents and skill. It is just enchmtment is low. Dam! What guild.

Signature
Posted on 6/27/16 4:26:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't bothered looking at the player or guild.  Just took the screenshots as enough that I didn't need to keep looking.  It's so odd though!  Makes no sense!  If your hacking,  your hacking!  Maxing out one thing and keeping others low doesn't keep you under the radar really.  Why all these weird Accounts with maxed areas,  but impossibly low other areas?  Like even if you tried to keep it that low it would be almost impossible lol

Signature