Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1444

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] the new update for windows phone

[Copy link] 3/867

Posted on 6/24/16 9:48:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For some odd reason it wont update, even remove it and try to reinstall it and it will not progress pass 25%. Just says pending and its not my connection, I'm on wifi and my speed is about 25mbs

Signature
Posted on 7/24/16 7:46:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same problem and have posted that, as well as the glitch that keeps popping
up. I will 3 star a raid or defeat an opponent in the Arena, but it counts it as a loss and all my surviving Heroes are "killed" losing points and resources gained. It's hard enough leveling up as a F2P account and I was hoping to hear from someone in IGG by now. This has been going on since the latest update was offered.

Signature
IGG ID:301 624 332

Dragon Guild Elder
Posted on 7/24/16 11:27:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trying a hard reset after following all other steps listed for error message 80073cf9,

which had popped up before. I had recently added Whatsapp, so I'm wondering if that

may have something to do with the update issue. Wish me luck. Normally I wouldn't do

this in the middle of a Guild Clash, but I'm losing more resources by the day because of

this problem. Don't know if any of this info helps you or others but you never know.

Signature

Dragon Guild Elder
Posted on 7/25/16 1:11:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The last resort worked for me and I was able to do so without having to erase my

SD card. Naturally, I backed it up anyway. Here is the link for a couple of other things

less drastic you can try. http://www.techanges.com/windows-phone-error-80073cf9/

Signature

Dragon Guild Elder