Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1444

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Should i upgrade Hydrasur? :)

[Copy link] 4/1060

Posted on 11/22/15 11:45:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm newbie on forum,but i play COL2 for 2-3 months..My team are :  Chrion,Djiiini,Pan Goli,Paunder and Hydrasaur....so should i upg Hydrasur  skills and others or should i save rings and coral eggs for some other Epic hero :) ?

Signature
Posted on 11/22/15 11:51:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its not a waste to go to lvl15. That's max aid skill. You will definitely he using him as an aid at the very least.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 11/22/15 1:27:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My hydra i use him every where :) he works very well with my team.

Signature
Posted on 11/22/15 7:03:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i assume you are  about :'lvl 50 with hero lvl less than 120, and skill 10-7 max...
u need really to focus on your main hero and up just little by little your Aid hero..

so hydrosa that will be an aid hero asap (when u get a better hire ) , don't need u to spend on evolution, neither on skills (after lvl 5 for the start) until you get your main heros skills at decent level (the waiting time should be reduced to 1.5 -2 max.)
i can tell that u'll keep Chiron for a long period (Eldorado oblige it..) Pangoli also is not that bad even as an aid... so those 2 are priorit for skill /evolution update..
u'll need an AoD and a healer hero skill leveled (djinni if u will not get AD soon)

so u have some work to do :)

Signature
Posted on 11/22/15 10:39:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hydro was a very good hero. But now its kind of lame luster. He heals only 30-40k at lvl20 skill at high lvl. While new ambro heals 40k easily without giving him too much. Same happens with his divine. Which lpst its significance becaise of pan aid which is avialable  in no in game now.

Signature