Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1444

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Need help choosing Top 5 and Aids

[Copy link] 6/2209

Posted on 8/22/15 8:28:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I'm currently using Renee, Sapp, BB, Dark Rider and pounder. I have pounder up to the Gemini so I want to keep him in. I'm currently upgrading Chiron as I only got him 3 days ago and want to add him to my top 5 soon but not sure who to replace him with, maybe BB? Also if you could help me choose good hero aids to add to my top 5 that would be helpful. Here are all my heroes:

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 9:04:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks good so far. Chiron may replace BB or DR, depends on the game mode (for example, in Battle Royal you might want to go with more sharpshooters, but DR in base defense, especially with Gemini evolution).

Your 2nd pounder you might eventually fuse into your primary pounder, if you still need 1 glory to get his blood cap one day.

About your aid heroes, keep planing ahead. Eventually you won't need any lila hero aids, and no Air Elite or Glory Priestess. I'm wondering a little, why you haven't got a Skull Mage yet... and after 30 days you will get your first Pan Goli.

You're not yet so far, that you have to worry too much about your aids, since you probably don't have the spare rings to get their aid skills on a higher level.

So focus on getting your main heroes to 120 first and by then, you might have rolled some more heroes and everything looks different.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 9:12:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see thank you. I did have a skull mage a long time ago, but I was newish to the game back then and I just got rid of skull mage like an idiot. I'm leveling my guys as much as possible, but currently focusing on Chiron and pounder.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 9:25:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alright, not a big problem^^  They'll come again, from hiring over time.

Skull mage still has the highest damage aid boost, 40% on skill lvl 15. So leveling his skill won't be a waste.

Blockhead is a must have on Abyss Demon. Sooner or later you might roll one, or even buy for 8k rings.

Sapphirix and Hydrasaur add damage and health, also great aids.

Another thing to keep in mind (especially as low spender/f2p). You might end up with only 1 Chiron, but a Skull mage, Hydra, Blockhead fully gloried up, that could reach level 180. This will make even lvl 120 heroes much stronger, so progress will be possible for a long time. And that's a mistake many spenders make, thinking if their rare main heroes have lvl >160 etc. they'll own the game. But because they didn't focus on leveling their aids as well, those super strong looking heroes are very weak.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 9:38:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont worry about aids too much, but to choose the right one you can use my guide, all of my guides are listed in my signature. Here is my aid skill reference, it shows who does what and pairs well with..

Your team looks like it is set up for a SS strat.. your missing only the easiest part to get a rare called Pyro Pete whos skill can get all the ss kickin butt, to know more about the SS strategy and what it can do in battle royal look to the right where it says Digest and Battle Royal Team Guide.. the guy that wrote it does 130+ million in BR using Pyro Pete as his main hero to get the archers going with Chiron skill too.

As far as top 5 the guy above stated what should be used for base D heroes.

For arena & BR use a ss strat maybe a hybrid for now using sap and 1 tank, pndr of course.

GC you can spam BB and Sap using chariot divine with chiron and 2 tanks , pndr runs straight for defences leaving your team to fight the heroes without him while he takes abuse from the bases defenses.. so a second tank is recommened and DR is a leader type.

As far as Sap goes.. his gemini is weak and the divine is only good for grabbing gold in raids and getting some health back but not effective until 2nd or 3rd evolve.
His biggest problem is that his rage only goes down to 2 rage @ level 18.. thats way to high for the arena in later stages/harder opponents. I wouldnt keep him as a top 5 once you get near player level 60-70, though i do.. just waiting for others to level up as high.

He rocks, I love him but as stuff gets harder he is relegated to just base battles like ED, GC LL and RR.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 8/22/15 10:13:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see, thanks for the info. I did have a high level PP at one point but got rid of him as I didn't think he was useful anymore (back in my nooby days btw). I'll just do campaign and i should have him back in no time. :)

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 11:40:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you got it.. I don't see a thunderblade though.. sap should have 1 and chiron the other

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild