Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1444

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Do IGG even monitor these forums?

[Copy link] 5/965

Posted on 8/12/15 12:08:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm just wondering though cause I haven't really seen anyone from igg in this forum (I don't think so anyway).
If they do, igg posted on facebook that soon you'll be able to chance from low res to high res (or something along those lines). Does that mean because my phone only has 512MB of ram, the game will work better if I lower the settings or not?

Signature
Posted on 8/12/15 5:58:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes they do use the forums to post the upcoming updates and such.
About your game running faster, it actually might run abit better when you lower the graphics but I don't think it would be that big of a difference.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/15 4:46:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No they don't. They pass on info every now and then but they honestly couldn't give a monkeys what we have to say.

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 8/13/15 5:28:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ahh I see, hopefully my game crashes less often, especially during guild clashes or battle royales...that would help me out alot

Signature
Posted on 8/13/15 7:11:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not ram that is an issue with mid & lower end devices, it's the quality of the gpu and cpu, also heat can be a factor. During base battles with lots of things going on at once the gpu and cpu really have to work hard to keep up even on high end devices.  Low res should help fix this. crashes possibly fixed but usually only if heat is a factor.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 8/13/15 8:48:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tr0sk, you've just given me high hopes for this update :)

Signature