Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1444

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Looking for a new base design...

[Copy link] 4/4397

Posted on 6/8/15 11:09:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

getting 3 starred to much, been just adding onto my current base I have been using since TH8/TH9, looking for a solid TH11 setup.  I am not good at visualizing and just using the base designer to move stuff around, and I also find it a little buggy and clunky more often then not.  If/when you guys overhaul your base what resources do u use if any?  Just top players in the game or...?  Not much useful and up to date content out there on COL2.

Signature
In game name: Neflak

ID/Friend Code: 239 850 326
Posted on 6/9/15 4:06:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is fine if you get 3 starred in RR, just a fact you have to deal with until you are top tier.

For the rest of us that arent and play in GC, LL most web sites with base designs are just terrible.
Forget the in game editor, moving walls brick by brick is pointless.

There are 3+1 factors in designing a base, use base defenses as a supplement to their mercs. This means fighting where damage can be done by your defenses and not grouping your heroes in a single space where they can be attacked out side of base defenses or where they can be killed easily by singling one out on the exterior

Have your best defenses protected by strong hp items, this applies mainly in GC for lower levels , but if you only have a TH 11 it definitely applies.
Gold Vaults, HH and any high end HP structures are the best bet, walls are beaten by air born easily.

Have your best defenses protecting the base not the fields out side the base.

This is the 4th, do not put stuff in corners, it builds rage for the heroes attacking and frankly is annoying. Bases should be central and following the above you will win unless your base/heroes are just over matched.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 6/9/15 6:20:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Made tis one few minz ago……

Signature
Posted on 6/9/15 10:14:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is mine ,,,my very "own"base designed⛺

Signature
Posted on 6/10/15 5:01:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only