Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5757

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Castle clash vs clash of lords

[Copy link] 3/352

Posted on 7/27/18 8:40:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys recently I git this game it’s a bit hard at first if there is no proper intro of how to play if you have both igg games plz tell me which you prefer thansl

Signature
Castleclashneedstrades
Posted on 7/30/18 5:01:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends on how much money and time you want to spend. BLUF: If you want to spend a lot of money to get all the newest heroes, you'll do fine in either game, and castle clash had more game modes as of 6-9 months ago when i quit. If you don't plan on spending hundreds of dollars, go with clash of lords. The game modes are more fun in my opinion and the daily stuff takes less time.

Explanation:
I quit castle clash some time ago because it became increasingly biased towards big spenders. Don't get me wrong, both games are pay to win, but in clash of lords I've always been able to use strategy to do well even against stronger players.

In castle clash on the other hand, every new hero is so obscenely over powered that one of them can make your entire team of 5 maxed out older heroes worthless.

Getting heroes is also better in clash of lords. You need multiple copies of heroes to level them up, but you can get heroes through shards at a reasonable pace. I have had every hero within 2 months of its release. In castle clash, I went a year and a half without a critical hero(Aries), and I know people who went longer without the must-have pumpkin duke. The game basically doesn't function without him. They've made Pumpkin Duke much more attainable since then, but many other heroes are still next to impossible to get(or were last time I played).

There were also more game modes in castle clash last time i played, so if your goal is to kill time, that's a better way to do it. But I find the game modes in clash of lords a lot more fun and rewarding.

Signature
Posted on 8/8/18 5:26:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it kinda depends person to person, I get used to any game in a matter of few hours.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/18 5:34:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature