Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5757

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Winters event shards

[Copy link] 3/1005

Posted on 1/10/18 1:01:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 1400 winters rage shards but will not get the other 100 I need before xmas event ends... will these still be obtainable?

Signature
Posted on 1/10/18 1:48:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was wondering the same thing for the same reason.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 3:43:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Doing the math I would have to spend over $2000 to buy the required jewels to get all the merits. I put money into the game, but that is too much for almost anyone. I'm 950 short of getting the hp leech glyph. I talked to a tech and hopefully they can make the event last all year or bring it back and allow us to keep our shards.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 12:26:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got Winter's Embrace and had enough Bells to get 600 shards for Winter's Rage but decided I'd rather get something I know for sure I can use, so I spent them on glyph XP instead... However, it really would have been nice to know for sure one way or the other because I would have spent the Bells on more glyph shards if I knew that I could get more later to finish the glyph.

And I agree - the whole merit thing was, for the most part, a big joke. Almost half of the merits you could get came just from buying jewels. I'm fine with those tasks being part of the event, but there should have been a lot more other tasks to at least give people a chance to get more than 1 of the glyphs without going bankrupt.

Signature