Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5659

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Guild Clash Team Build (Kind of Mid Tier)

[Copy link] 1/121

Posted on 5/19/17 5:42:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like to get some ideas on what could make for a really effective team in Guild Clash.

It's become a bit more accessible getting heroes to capricorn or pisces (where evolution essences are unlocked) so I really want to be able to see how i can create a great team for Guild Clash. I am in a small.. TINY guild, actually where there are just 6 players active and i decided to join guild clash this week (I normally do BR with a wizard team) and so I'd like to know what team would be good. I say kind of mid tier gamer because i have a few pisces evo'd heroes (thanks, essences) but not a single enlightenment-ed one. Any tips?

I used to be able to use a wizard team because i was in a big guild and could fight with those in my same ring (towards the end) but now.. I don't know if a wizard team will survive, even with an abyss demon healer. Thank you for your help ~

Signature
Posted on 5/19/17 7:50:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am planning on starting over as my SM, Abyss strategy ceases to work nowadays. SM used to be my main tank, soaking up a lot of dmg with maxed bsk and ET aids and then activating divine 3. Most heroes should have used their divines by then, that is if they were being aggro'd at all.

For GC, 4 corner attack to get the most points and score a potential finisher, I can advise you to use Amb, Sfx, AL (to aggro everyone with his skill and shield with divine), RV and WT, where you will try to use the strongest divine again after all divines have been used up, or if you want to use AL divine again for more time

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master