Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5778

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Tyrant's Brand on Other Skills

[Copy link] 3/1140

Posted on 11/5/16 10:40:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It seems obvious that it won't be the case so kindly bear with me when I ask to confirm anyway:

Does Tyrant's Brand's "ignore DMG RED" have no effect on skills like Abyss Demon's Blood Feast or Skull Mage's Source Beam wherein while their skills are active, their attacks are covered by the TB effect?

Signature
Posted on 11/6/16 8:17:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

both ad and sm skills do not provide extra dmg reduction for the sword to ignore. skills like landslide, blockhead, enchantress or any dmg reduction stacked from enchantment and talents all can be ignored by the sword by giving whatever skill the hero uses a chance to have full effect.

Signature
Lucifer66
Posted on 11/9/16 6:01:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I apologise, Lucifer66. I think I've worded it out wrong.

Say my AD has a Tyrant's Brand equipped, and during a battle I'll activate his active skill. While AD has the skill active, will each of his attacks (and I repeat the word skill often because that's what the Brand grants the ability to ignore resists and reductions on) that land on the opponent while the skill is active have, each, a chance to ignore DMG Reduction?

I hope this seems clearer now. The question also applies to Skull Mage who can activate a skill that increases his atk a bit as well as his atk rate ~ while the skill is active and if Skull Mage has the Brand equipped, will each of his attacks have a chance to ignore enemy DMG RED? :) Thank you for replying, though ~~~ I actually thought I never posted this (and was about to search and repost if I hadn't)

Signature
Posted on 11/30/16 4:35:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The answer is YES. With no skill on, ad and sm attack are normal attacks. With skill on, both falls into skill attack. Thus tyrant have effect.
Same concept with Wolf. Skill always on in wolf mode.

Signature
Lord Malaysia