Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5778

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Coliseum

[Copy link] 2/586

Posted on 10/31/16 1:11:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey Guys,

could somebody help me with a coliseum issue?

Today I played hours, but at the end of the day, I show almost no progression at all. Won a few match easily, had some very hard earned wins, but lost against many opponents with my heroes still alive.

Pan Goli, Sapphirix, Arctic Lord damages my tower from far, and their Abyss Demon just leave the battle, walks up to my tower and I lose.

Is there any trick or practise against those teams?

Thanks,
Don

Signature
Posted on 10/31/16 1:49:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

AL shouldn't dmg your tower too much as I believe they nerfed his divine dmg on it (or just divine dmg in general). 
I've taken out people when my abyss walks over to the tower and it happens because he has no targets except the tower. Most often the case is two flyer units (one of which is Ench) and one ground unit. The ground unit dies (and goes into revival countdown), abyss see no targets and goes to kill the next one (the tower). Once he's on that tower very few things will make him change focus from my experience. 
If that's your primary issue I would suggest to make sure you don't have multiple flyer units out together.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/31/16 2:03:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the answer, but Enchantress is my only flyer in my lineup. I use Sapphirix and Arcance Casters as aids, not using Hydrosaur and Air Elite at all.

If I remember well, today a lvl180 Arctic Lord did a nice damege on it; maybe other hero was the finisher.

Signature