Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Need advice with next steps

[Copy link] 7/920

Posted on 10/9/16 2:21:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys,

Atm i got all heroes except rath and bullhead at capricorn, some at aqua, most skills are between 18 and 20, to do better in coliseum i made 3 berz aids with 20 skills and 6 glory. This was enough to get me 3000 points.

So i want to know what should be the next step.
Make ench aids?, make 2 more berz aids?
Get other aids up?
Get skills past 20? What should be the first heroes?, TS, Amb, AD?

Signature
Posted on 10/11/16 7:22:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

wow! Sounds like you are dropping some dough on the game. In that case, go ahead and get 3 enchantress aids. If you want, you can get all of their skills to level 15, which gives you 48k heals, but the main thing is the dispelling of all negatives 4 times at 20/40/60/80. For main heroes, I would concentrate on AD first and he would also be the first one to enlighten. Also concentrate on toxic shaman. If you are concentrating on coliseum, he will by far be your strongest hero.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 10/11/16 8:54:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I always thought, ench aid description means she dispells only 1 time, but if she dispells 4 times (once per Trigger she´s definitely a game changer in Coliseum.

Thanks for the info!

Signature
Posted on 10/11/16 1:08:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, she dispells once per threshold, which is why all the top players have berserker and enchantress aids. Even with the new hero rath, it is still worth it to have enchantress aids. On guild clash, lord's league, and raids, if someone has a Rath, I'll mass drops my heroes on top of it to kill it before his divine goes off.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Posted on 10/12/16 6:39:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Enchantress dispels once per battle. She also will not dispel WonTon divine which locks skills. This is extremely annoying for me during GC as my Amb always seems to get hit by WT divine right off the bat.
Keep in mind also that Rath skill cannot be dispelled. Also if your hero gets hit by Bullhead divine and dispels the stun it will take a punishing amount of DMG. Enchantress is very useful for the big boost in total HP but her usefulness as an aid beyond that is limited with the new heroes that are out.
Berserker aids also are being countered by the Tyrant Brand. I see them becoming even less useful in the long run especially as enlightenment adds a significant amount of HP to heroes.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/12/16 9:02:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm pretty certain it disspells silence and stuns more than once per battle because I see negative statuses in coliseum and hero trials drop off my heroes a ton of times in battle. In fact, I don't even use enchantress in guild clash any more because of all the enchantress aids I use. I only ever have trouble attacking people in the top 10 in Lord's league and I use enchantress/berserker/pan goli aids. Swap out the pan goli for blockhead on Abyss Demon. The end of the aid skill description even states "Triggers once per HP threshold."

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Posted on 10/12/16 8:33:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

MeanieJ is right, it can dispell once per hp threshold so 4 times at max. If you take too much dmg it will go through multiple hp thresholds but if you have max bs aid with ench aid on then it shows that you can get the full 4 dispells as well as the hp. And yes she also can dispell wt silence, one of the main reasons i put ench aid on my amb was to do that and it worked everytime

Signature
Lucifer66
Posted on 10/13/16 6:24:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, an even better example is fighting the guild bosses which all put a spell on your heroes which stops healing. Use berserker and enchantress aids and notice the difference. You'll definitely survive for the entire fight.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!