Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5782

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] The Hero Trial And Battle Arena System Needs A Fix

[Copy link] 3/677

Posted on 9/3/16 4:52:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there,

I have been having an major issue. I usually do the Hero Trials everyday, and for some odd reason, I get matched up against people that are level 80 or so, and I am only level 33. This makes Hero Trials almost unplayable. The Battle Arena also is slightly incorrect, in the sense that my Heroes are from level 41 to 72. But I get matched up against people with Heroes that are level 125 or more on some occasions. It has been getting on my nerves for a while now, I would like to request some sort of tweak to the system so that I get a slight challenge (obviously). Meanng that I should be matched up against people of the same level or slightly higher.

Kind regards,

Richi

Signature
Posted on 9/3/16 7:20:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In Hero Trials and Arena you are given opponents that are around your current ranking, usually slightly above or even with you. The reason you aren't seeing players around your level is because nobody at your level is doing as well as you are. Great job! Keep up the good work. :)

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 9/9/16 6:18:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi again,

Thank you for the response. I just wanted to know because thought it was some sort of bug or something.

Kind regards,

Richi

Signature
Posted on 9/10/16 1:27:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah the arena is for the rich, and that really sucks because I get matched up against people that have max hero's and mine are very weak compared to theirs. I get no where fast in the arena

Signature
Cucumber killa pacific northwest diver!!!