Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Can Landslide's Divine Stomp be 'dispelled' ?

[Copy link] 2/680

Posted on 8/14/16 11:01:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see that Landslide's Divine Stomp removes buffs (including shields and immunity) and that's cool, but I was wondering if an enemy hero hit by the Divine Stomp can get away from the effects of Landslide's divine stomp via Enchantress hero aid. Does that work, or is the stomp an effect that cannot be dispelled, seeing as it kind of debuffs(and is, in another point of view, a dispell of its own?)

Sorry if I'm being unclear; let me know and I'll try to explain further. Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 8/15/16 3:04:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think so, I've been killed by it after using enchantress's divine in colosseum and I haven't seen her fortitude save anyone from my landslide in gc and stuff like that. I've always thought of it as a dispel like you were saying.

If Abyss gets hit by it while he has his divine's stun immunity going it doesn't seem to affect him though. At least it doesn't remove his healing buff.

Signature
Posted on 8/15/16 5:30:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No
No
No
:P
Enchantress only remove the Stun, theres no chance you can remove his debuff.
Only the Stun ;)
and if Abyss get hit be it its removes his Healing Buff if he have his Divine on he only have stun Immunity but still remove healing also Div3 of LS remove the Buff for 15 sec. So if you activate ist after Stomp Abyss dont get his Buff ;) 15 sec 

Signature