Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Thoughts on bullhead?

[Copy link] 4/1224

Posted on 7/15/16 1:00:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just pulled him x2, any thoughts? Worth replacing WT or LS?

Signature
Posted on 7/15/16 3:16:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i really didn't like, in my opinion dosn't worth replace WT or LS. WT is one of the strongest heroes and LS is the ultimate tank.

Signature
Posted on 7/15/16 6:09:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He really strong aid when his aid is max tho

Signature
Posted on 8/3/16 6:25:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm an advocate for bullhead as of recently. Although he is a hero that requires evolving very early in his development. His success is largely based off a very high attack.

Enchanting his attack and attack rate will help as well as giving him useful aides, I use et hydra and Chiron or pan.

His divine basically revives him from 0 to full health if used correctly but the largest prt of his divine is aim. If you don't use the divine correctly it will hurl a heavy damage dealer away from any kind of usefulness.

Although keep in mind I dislike wonton for anything but defense usually just because of his skills knock back which I find counter productive to a melee.

Also at Aquarius bullhead weakens enemy mercs by 50% and also handicaps attack rate.

Signature
CerealBox
Brotherhood Elder
Unity Feeder

Continent 6
Rank 17 and growing

iOS
Posted on 8/4/16 12:07:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm confused.... Why would LS or WT,  two very different heroes in usage and advantages,  be considered to be replaced by bullhead?  Usually it's like replace a tank with a tank,  a dmg dealer with a dmg dealer,  or something thata a hybrid of both... But bullhead isnt really a fit in either of those

Signature
I like your LOOT and I cannot lieeeeee....You other Clashers can't deny....