Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5782

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Demon slayer any good?

[Copy link] 4/1319

Posted on 7/14/16 8:22:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I never gave him much notice then managed to pull 3 in a row while blowing my gems for lords gone wild.

Thoughts on him?

Signature
Posted on 7/14/16 8:46:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know some of my guild mates use him to great effect in GB, but I can't really much more than that myself, sorry.  I might start building one up at some point.  

I do have three that I use as aids on SM, AM and PG in BR as he gives extra mercs with his aid skill and I find those very handy.  Pretty helpful for wizard strategy in LL/GC to.

Signature
Shadow Citadel: 366m Cloister of Terror: 485m
Iron Fortress: 377m
Posted on 7/14/16 9:25:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

He's a niche hero, something you do when you want to explore the unexplored heroes of the game. Would I suggest spending time and resources on him? nope.

At some point he was an option when it came to dealing with ambrosia, but the problem with pulling 2 heroes to you is the amount of damage you have to deal with becomes massive and DS isn't built for that, the irony.

Signature
Posted on 7/14/16 10:02:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

DS is best often paired with LS, since you can taunt the enemies to him instead of DS right after you've hit DS divine.

I used to use him for GB as well, but I've since found a better strategy without him. However, I  still often use DS as a main hero as you can cook up some really deadly strategies with him. All of the ones I use require Hydra-Pisces though.

Here's my personal favourite as an example: (DS-LS-Hydra-Sapph-Ent):
1.) Drop all heroes in one corner - the closest 3 enemy heroes will be lured to them right before you:
2.) Activate DS divine to grab the last 2 heroes or bot. You now have at the very least 5/6 heroes all in one location.
3.) Activate Hydra divine for 10 seconds of high speed attacks that melt almost every hero to their PG wings. (I've enchanted my Hydra for an extra 5 divine seconds)
4.) When Hydra divine finishes, activate LS divine to remove PG wings and outright delete every hero in the area.
5.) You will have one hero and/or Bot left on the field, but that will be no match for your full five heroes and remaining Ent divine.
6.) Profit

You can also put lightning blades on all flyers for a truly spectacular lightning show during Hydra's divine.

As an added bonus, you can deal much more easily with defensive Landslides since DS skill removes 40% dodge at max level.

He is also a must have aid if you use a merc strategy, since he gives +12 mercs, +80% DMG RED and +60% SPD to all mercs under that hero at max aid level.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/16 2:57:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ds is always a hero that I want to evolve, but it costs so much mutagen and shards to get him to libra.

Signature
cake