Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Got tricked by IGG! From their own error!

[Copy link] 1/789

Posted on 7/13/16 6:25:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey all,

I want you all to know that IGG doesnt care about their customers, they only want to take our money and dont give a $&(" about their problematic game. I have spent around 1K EUROS so far in their game and this is the third time that this happens!

Let me explain: The LIMITED TIME DEALS button was on in the game. So normally, i pressed buy to get the ambrosia, the rings, the souls etc. I buy the package, the transaction went on normally, i got the 1400 jewels, but i was waiting for my rewards in vain. I go to their very problematic chat window on my Ipad Air (you have to press the buttons for chat or attach file 10-15 times to work...)

I try to explain to this guy what happened, he asks for a screenshot, i send it to him, i tell him i want my rewards and this is the third time that happens and he says they will see to it.

Couple days pass by and i get an email that says, and i quote:

"Dear player,

Thanks for your patience.

We are sorry for any trouble this issue has brought you. In regards to your concern, we have checked the reported issue and kindly be informed that our data shows that the account purchased on 2016-07-11 14:59:49 is unable to qualify on the event requirement.

Please refer to screenshot for the event duration:http://img1.igg.com/extension/email/2016/07/12/20160712224237_3393.jpg"

So that means i get no rewards, just 1300 jewels i bought for 10 freaking euros.

WELL CAN IGG EXPLAIN TO ME: WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A CLICKABLE LIMITED TIME DEALS BUTTON ON YOUR LOUSY INTERFACE IF IT IS NOT VALID? ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL YOUR CUSTOMERS?

I am done with them, but i will post this in EVERY FORUM i can get my hands on.

Thank you,
A very angry customer.

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW:

Signature
FONIAS IOS
Posted on 7/13/16 8:46:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happened to someone else before on the forums. Just know you have someone supporting you here. Igg is getting complacent now and definitely have no care for their customers. Even though you are supposed to read the description and everything, it's still igg's fault for the interface error. This is similar to companies posting fine print in their terms and conditions. It's legal but it's misleading even though it's obvious if you read. Bad business ethics. Shame on you igg.

Signature
An individual searching for fun and adventure.