Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Lvl 61 player looking for a solid guild

[Copy link] 6/741

Posted on 7/9/16 11:38:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am looking for guild that supports guild quest, guild clash and battle royale i am active and a little new but my heroes are doing well. Getting over a mil on guild boss, over 10 mil on most bases in battle royale and over 1500 points each day on guild clash. Will show a pic of my alter below. I have the leo ability for landslide, chiron, enchantress, great sage and wonton i have shards to do some more of my heroes but short on glory and mutagen for now.i spend on monthly package and good limited time deals. I would prefer a guild thats more US based and usess a chat app for good communication

Signature
Posted on 7/9/16 8:28:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude,  you found it!  You are in the same area we are and we are looking for people who will "buy in"  to the team efforts.
#superlords 101 if that doesn't work,  try super lords 101. Look for the dominator to know your in the right spot.  See Ya soon

Signature
I like your LOOT and I cannot lieeeeee....You other Clashers can't deny....
Posted on 7/9/16 9:54:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh amazing, we are looking for members like you if you wanna join our guild, search for : The simpson , we'll welcoming you ^-^

Signature
Posted on 7/10/16 4:23:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

U can join use we r very active guild  we communicate with gc dont att till we give u order we use wechat to communicate with other member
Our guild name is fearless inc
If u planing to join add me in wechat my id is joeychu888

Signature
Posted on 7/14/16 5:56:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol... I see my account just 2 months ago right on this thread O.O

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 7/29/16 10:31:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Join FANATICS   We win greater than 90% guild clash battles since starting nine months ago. My ambro is lvl 192 with enchant lvl 103. We rank in top 200 guilds for br progression rank. Come try us out.

Signature
Posted on 7/30/16 5:57:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We'd love to have you in! Our guild name is Clashers United 3 and we use line app to communicate. We are a sub guild to ClashersUnited2 and CU Outlaws. We do very well in guild clash, we do BR, Guild Boss and have some very strong members :)

If you are interested please add me on line

Imleonidas

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Signature