Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Jewel spending

[Copy link] 5/1138

Posted on 6/28/16 11:44:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I feel like I've been wasting jewels on the 10x draw, can anyone give some guidance on what I should be using jewels on? I purchase the 400/day plus whenever there is a good deal with a hero. My hero list,

Amb x2
SM
PG
Berserker
Won Ton
Chiron
GS
Arctic Lord x2
BB
DR
Blockhead x3
Air Elite
Dj
Carol
GP
SC

Most are between level 60-80. I def need rings/souls. Should i continue focusing on 10x hire or maybe start picking up some weapons?

Signature
Posted on 6/28/16 4:30:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

More and more I'm trying to stay clear of the 10x hire option. The lucky spin is worth it, but there are only so many Glory Priestess and Blitz B's that I need in my inventory at any given moment.

This is just my opinion, but right now my kids and I are trying to develop a set of new habits where we dont spend any gems at all until we have 12,000 (low), 24,000 (mid-range), or 36,000 (end-game) to spend at a time. This is so that we can afford the high level spend and win event "prizes" such as Toxic Shaman, Arcane Casters, Won Ton, Enchantress, Ambrosia, Great Sage and Weapon Hyperpotion promotional sales as they become available. 

AFTER you reach these target thresholds, it makes sense to spend gems on maintenance related activities such as buying hyper-potion power in the forge, skills at 3/3 or 5/5 power, extra attempts in trials, and 1 extra attempt per day in Arena to reach the Diety reward level.

Signature
Posted on 6/28/16 5:53:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Absolutely don't waste your time on 10x hire.  I think I've gotten maybe 2% goof heroes.  Spend your gems on materials for equipment, spending events and save up for bigger ticket items like mentioned above.  But yes,  push that equipment like crazy!  Most of them give you the kind of boosts that entire other categories would all together.

Signature
I like your LOOT and I cannot lieeeeee....You other Clashers can't deny....
Posted on 6/28/16 10:29:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thing is doing x10 hire also gives you some rewards at 1-3-5-10-20-30-45 time a month so if you do 10 a month u get a good bunch of ressources as well which can make up for bad luck. I like to use my jewels on building when there is 30% reduce cost and you should hire on spending event to gain as much as possible out of it. You should also always keep at least 8k jewels for ltt event that trade jewels for more jewels. Some ltt for ressources have good value as well.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/16 8:53:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ya frodo, 10x can be a very useful option if you have jewels for it, the more glorys you get on your heros and aids, the more levels you can gain, the better boosts you get from aids, it all adds up, picking aids and mains you want to max helps, and then putting your salvage heros in campaign clash to level up before salvage, then boost mercs to every salvage hero and you can get decent amounts of powder for many things, pus like mmeeo m you get nice rewards the more you roll, the latest epics being top tier

Signature
Lucifer66
Posted on 6/29/16 9:29:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I just saved up the first 5k since making this post to buy a weapon as all I have now is 2 thunder blades. Any suggestions? I'm also stoked they put Landslide up on this 24 hour sale so I picked up 2, my tanks at this level suck.

Signature