Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] 600k arcane caster reward scam

[Copy link] 5/2584

Posted on 4/8/16 7:27:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After spending 600k on making a arcane caster, which I got to full glory I then won the reward for the 600k spend then got told by live support that it's worth nothing to me as my arcane was to high in lvl and glory,is this a scam or was I just lucky I got to full glory,

Signature
Posted on 4/8/16 9:01:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude, the event was time limited and IGG decided change to definitive after players complains.
You can salvage it and get tons of dust. Also say how much dust u get from salvage a full glory AC? :)

Signature
Posted on 4/8/16 10:13:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

don´t understand your problem.. WTF you Talking rlly..
you Spend 600K and with this Juwels and stuff you made a ACaster ? on Full Glory ?
and now what ?
Now the Spend 600K Event you need to get another one full glory!
So whats your Problem dont understand your stuff..

Signature
Posted on 4/8/16 12:46:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think hes saying that he if knew 600k would give him a full glory arcane caster he would have full gloried another hero with his 600k instead of another arcane caster.

he does bring up an interesting point tho, by the time you hit 600k spending you would probably have an almost similar caster yourself.

dont get the scam part however, it says everything right there.

Signature
Posted on 4/9/16 10:09:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if  i'm not miss reading AC aid skill... having 2 or more Aid hero Arcane CAster is great in Guild clash attack:)

Signature
Posted on 4/9/16 3:53:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely not a scam, but it's pretty dumb as is.
I'm guessing your issue is while spending 600k gems you got already got an AC up to full glory and leveled a bit and are for some reason upset that you now get another full glory AC as a reward. IGG is pretty dumb because she is a great aid and they also said she would be worthless in every part of the game except guild boss and that doesn't seem to be the case.

So as for what to do, you can either salvage her and get a TON of powder (which you probably don't need if you have spent 600k gems) or use her as an aid to your best attacker which will be extremely helpful against the guild boss.

I say go for the aid.

Signature
-TheW83