Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Need info From Top Players

[Copy link] 7/1567

Posted on 3/29/16 7:50:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys I'm Caramon from the Italian version, Guild Falchi.
Me and my guys need to know if going forward and upgrading defenses we will always have the stupid attack for 50%. This thing is becoming a serious problem.
I have high level players with 5000 trophies receiving attacks from players 2000 trophies lower and with very low heroes.
the important thing for them is to do the 50% and take a star with 20 trophies. For those of us who are working hard every day to stay high, is a serious problem.
I have big players , and big shoppers, that  are starting to look for other games. I need to know from BIG players from english version if this problelm is  forever or it's just a temporary problem of low defenses.

Thanks guys .

Signature
Posted on 4/1/16 5:05:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

NO ONE????

SERIOUSLY?

:(

Signature
Posted on 4/1/16 8:06:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game allows it so yes it is always going to happen.  Probably need to invest more in their base or level heroes that are better at defending then attacking.

Signature
Posted on 4/1/16 9:59:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the English version you only see bases in Lords League that are around your trophy level. Someone with 5k trophies will never be attacked by someone with 2k trophies in Lords League. 
In raids it can happen but you're only losing a little bit of gold there so it doesn't matter.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 4/1/16 6:13:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would honestly suggest all players of other languages to try to stick with the english version. You can still form a guild with other people who speak your language and communicate through an external app such as Line or Wechat.
I expect your experience would be better overall.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 4/5/16 1:53:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not a solution......restarting in english versione after all money spent......... I rather stop playing .........I'll go for Sudoku...

Thanks guys for your Help....now I'm reaaaaaaally reaaaaaaally depressed :unsure:

Signature
Posted on 4/5/16 6:03:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The biggest problem is they are making a version for seemingly just about every language in the world but they aren't incorporating all the players into one database.
There should just be a LANGUAGE SETTING in game that you choose.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 4/6/16 4:03:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes the IOS International version has language setting, so it's just a question of time. When the number of players will grow maybe the problem will vanish.....I hope so..

Signature