Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5782

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Lords Gone Wild Glory Eggs

[Copy link] 5/1264

Posted on 2/7/16 4:03:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed on the Android version, the Lords Gone Wild offered Glory Eggs.  Sadly, my account is on the IOS.  Not sure if anyone knows, but has anyone heard if this will come to the IOS version?  (I know Glory Eggs are already out for IOS, but I am exclusively talking about the Lords Gone Wild Events). 

Another random question...has anyone heard of when IOS is getting the new hero update? 

Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 2/7/16 6:42:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LGW EGG... 12k point if not wrong
late Spend to win big event 10k point + 1 free gift at 2.9k, a 2nd at 5.8k..do the maths...
the one just before it was at 12kk.. but with 2 free gifts also...
so .... u choose

Signature
Posted on 2/8/16 3:41:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not totally sure what event you are talking about.  You are referring to Android version or IOS?   However, if I understand you right, its not really about the math, but more so about that the gifts are.  If the gifts are just free gold chests or speedups, I do not want to waste gems on that haha.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/16 6:16:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He's referring to the last Android spend to win event.
You need to spend 10k jewels to reach the Glory Egg level but you will also receive the 2 previous level rewards. They were PG and Artic Lord. If you are just looking for Glory Egg, that would be a better trade compared to LGW.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/16 7:33:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, that seems like a way better deal.  IOS has not had an event like that since I started playing.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 12:16:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is better deal than keep rolling 10x hire and hoping to get ls, gs, amb for glory!

Signature
cake