Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Changing apple id

[Copy link] 3/1224

Posted on 1/28/16 8:44:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi... I want to change my Apple ID, that they game is linked to a new one, for security reasons... I contacted IGG support and they won't do it, saying to me that they don't provide this feature....

After that, I contacted apple support and asked them to change my Apple ID and they said that: COMPANY SHOULD DO THE CHANGE, AS MANY COMPANIES DO SO!!!

Where is the truth and why I can't change my Apple ID????

Signature
Posted on 1/28/16 10:11:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't heard of an instance where changing the email address used as the apple id was possible. I hope you can figure this out; it might help those who want to sell their accounts. :)

Signature
Posted on 1/30/16 11:53:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Truth: This answer is from the Updated FAQ at the top of all forms. This goes for accounts link through Facebook (Andriod), and apple ID (iOS).

Q: I have linked my account with FB account, but I want to link my account with another FB account.
A: We are very sorry, due to some technical issues, we can’t change the Linked FB account for you now. 

Here is the real truth: They don't change or move accounts for the same reason that you want them to, Security issues. There is no way to guarantee that the account you are trying to move to a new ID is even yours. This rule that they do not change or move accounts also come from the fact that in the past not only on COL2, but also CC, people shared an account or let people know their account information, then something happens and there is no way for IGG to know the truth about the situation. This is also why they have a rule against sell accounts.

Signature
Posted on 1/30/16 1:35:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've explained why and it seems you don't get it so let me make it simpler to understand. It doesn't matter if you have all the information and can prove that the account is yours. You could have made the account in front of an IGG employee. They have had problems in the past, so they no longer do any type of changes to accounts. This is why they don't do it, it's as simple as that people in the past messed it up for people now.

Signature