Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Issues with purchases

[Copy link] 2/730

Posted on 1/21/16 1:13:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How many other people are having issues with not receiveing the items that they purchased on Clash of Lords 2? I bought 2 different packs and the first time it took over a week dealing with the service center to get the items I purchased, this time it seems that the service center is unwilling to give me what I paid for. This is getting very frustrating. I have already posted this information on the revew page for the app, and if it doesnt get resolved I am going to have to file a complaint with Apple, Android, the federal trades commission and my states attorney general. I am getting really tired of having to do this when I purchase items from this company and would like to know how many other people are having issues with this.

Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 1/21/16 3:57:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a fellow guild member who is having trouble with receiving his gems. IGG pls fix, more people will leave if you don't fix silly mistakes. Slow down with new hero updates too...

Signature
Posted on 1/22/16 4:56:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would contact IGG via a ticket instead of live support.  Provide purchase date and amount.  If they can't authenticate it you can always contact google play and they will refund your payment to you.  However a word of caution, if you did get your gems and spent them they will lock your account until they are reimbursed.

Signature