Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 5779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] can you trade heros with guild members?if not why not add it in game!

[Copy link] 5/924

Posted on 1/3/16 8:54:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have always wanted a hero in this game (abyss demon) but i have never got him! i payed £20 trying to get him! it will make thinks a lot easier if we could trade! post here if u want to be able to trade your heroes !

Signature
Posted on 1/3/16 10:18:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trading will never happen...

Signature
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posted on 1/3/16 7:58:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Def not, something for ppl to abuse and they will find a way.  He's for sale in shop but if you have to buy him I kinda doubt you could make him worthy as he needs a lot of buffs to make him shine, nothing that is instant at least

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 1/3/16 8:28:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well some buy event  like today 'special deal' gives 1 free AD if u buy the 1st (1400 jems=9$) and the 2nd..(3400)

u can get his shards in LGW event or in the special event like the mall (i got 300 from last mall:)
keep using your 10x hire in speding event LGW/ spend to win big. u'll end by getting him..

i got 3 one in 10x hires... never spent a cent (no BankCard...)

Signature
Posted on 1/3/16 10:32:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can also buy him for 8000 rings at the shop. :)

Signature
Posted on 1/4/16 7:43:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't disagree with hero trading but there would have to be a system in place.
Like only lvl 1 epic heroes with no upgrades for similar value lvl 1 epic heroes.
This could be done in tiers
Tier 1: ET, Bk
Tier 2: LS, GS, Amb
Tier 3: AL, RV, Chr, AD, Sfx
Tier 4: DS, Pdr, Hyd, PG, CdB, BH
Tier 5: SM, GP, DR, AE, BB, SC
There could also be a gem trading fee that increases by tier. 100 for tier 5 to 500 for tier 1. Something like that would curb some "cheating".
Without a tier value system a lot of people would do start 3-4 smurf accounts and buy the monthly package for each and then save up a bunch of gems for specific spend to win events. Any great heroes they got on the smurf accounts they would trade to their main account for trash.

Signature
-TheW83