Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 865

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Overall unfair matchups with heroes in events

[Copy link] 5/787

Posted on 9/12/16 6:15:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if these guys dropped trophies and I'm their target but of course I'm gonna lose to level 190 heroes. I feel as though that shouldn't even happen considering people work for forever to get a strong base and strong heroes just to lose to a cheating higher level just because they want to make a quick buck.

Signature
@222 729 243

@Amazon Servers

Quid ego in Ludo Navigraio Didici.
Posted on 9/13/16 2:12:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Other than the fact that there are no 190 heros in your log, the only thing you are missing here is that those are lords league battles. You dont lose resources in lords league only trophies. Your raid defense log will show who is taking your loot. In my experience those are much more imbalanced than LL.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/16 11:13:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That was my issue, compared to that guy's heroes, my hero levels sucked.

I don't really care about resource raids because gold is literally given out on a silver platter. with the autoraiding and chests.

Losing that badly in LL to unfair matchups sucks because how difficult it is to loot trophies.

Signature
@222 729 243

@Amazon Servers

Posted on 10/15/16 10:35:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Other players do intentionally drop trophies so that they can get more 3 star victories. This is generally an effort to farm mutagen. They leave their base undefended when GC is not in sessions so that they will lose intentionally and then spend a few LL tries to lose intentionally. By GC start they stack their base again and start doing LL. 
While I think leaving your base undefended can help in the mutagen farming, purposely losing an attack is counterproductive.

Just remember ben, the more people that attack you, whether they win or lose, the more souls you get. You want people to attack you. At a higher trophy rank you might earn 15+ souls per hour but if you're not getting attacked every hour then you're missing out. If you're sitting around 10 souls/hour rank you might get attacked every hour and end up with a thousand souls per day.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/17/16 7:35:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I retract my statement, how is the same guy able to steal ~60 trophies of mine within a day?

Signature
@222 729 243

@Amazon Servers

Posted on 10/18/16 10:20:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup, that's my main issue with this game. I have to spend coins to change my opponents. Almost every battle I will end up surrendering

Signature