Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 865

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Bullying and threats

[Copy link] 5/838

Posted on 8/3/16 2:22:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im getting bullyed by lone_wolf and JESSICA and sparta on the game curently saying there gonna find me and murder my family and slit my throat please take noat or ban

Signature
Posted on 8/3/16 2:33:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont know that your going to have much luck getting assistance without screen shots. I'd recommend recording a few the next couple of times it happens and reporting it directly to IGG Live Support.

Signature
Posted on 8/4/16 12:13:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are they in your guild?  Thought of leaving?  Also,  laugh out loud at them and say... Good luck finding me unless I tell you... Idle threats you little cunts...

Or... When they beak off,  respond by writing song lyrics and Confuse/frustrate the hell out of them.  They snap,  you have your screenshot

Signature
I like your LOOT and I cannot lieeeeee....You other Clashers can't deny....
Posted on 8/4/16 2:25:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome to the internet. Lots of keyboard warrior. It's all talk. Relax and give them the address to the nearest psychologist or a police station I'm sure they'll look it up.

Signature
Youtube: Sup3riot 
Castle Clash - Clash of Lords 2 - Deck Heroes - League of Angels: Fire Raiders - Guns N' Gear

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGWxV6BEYVgQ3CLHBKmzDw
Posted on 10/15/16 10:36:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please take screenshots of this if and when it happens again. It is unacceptable behavior.
IGG can't do anything without actual proof of it happening.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/16/16 4:55:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I could crack a hack attack them

Signature