Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 865

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] New device issues

[Copy link] 3/415

Posted on 7/14/16 12:15:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've spoke with live support and haven't  received much help.  I've also searched the forum, but haven't found an answer  to this particular issue.  Myou kindle broke and I'm having trouble reloading into my account.  My account is linked to a Facebook account.  I purchased a Samsung tablet, downloaded the amazon app store, downloaded col2. If I'm logged into Facebook  when I click "manage account" it glitches somewhat, appears to access facebook, and takes me back to the brand new account.   If I'm not logged into Facebook when I click "manage account" it takes me to facebook log in.  I enter my credentials and it takes me back to the brand new account.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  I've also went into app manager to clear cache repeatedly with no luck.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Signature
Posted on 7/14/16 12:20:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you using amazon underground? Your new tablet uses the Android server and your old one used Amazon, you'll have to use the underground app to get to your account.

Signature
Posted on 7/14/16 12:23:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No, I wasn't  but thought  maybe side loading col2 from the amazon store might work.  I'll give that a shot.

Signature
Posted on 7/14/16 12:35:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Downloaded col2 through amazon underground,  but it's still not working.

Signature