Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 865

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Won Ton vs Carol d'Belle's divine yeti.

[Copy link] 3/673

Posted on 6/28/16 8:58:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I looked for a thread that discusses this subject between the Yeti and Won Ton though I did not see any thread.

What I am asking is which hero is better at facing Chiron's Gemini because alot of players get Chiron's gemini for defending their base, and the Gemini curse causes a huge issue at the beginning of the attack in which while your heroes face off the clones, the enemies real heroes can sneak into the battle. I would be fine, if I could use Chiron's divine to kick back those heroes, but the Chiron clones soak up the effects of Pan Goli's divine.

So I came up with the two best heroes of countering Chiron. Won Ton does more of the AOE style in dealing with the clones but Belle's yeti eats a clone every 5 seconds and heals because of it. Won Ton is much more difficult to claim because of him recently joined the game but Carol and her divine is much more easier to get through the Alchemy Workshop and/or the 10 rolls.

Tell me what you think is best against Chiron, not just their stats but which way is much easier to get a hold of.

Signature
@222 729 243

@Amazon Servers

Quid ego in Ludo Navigraio Didici.
Posted on 6/28/16 9:45:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Carol is much easier to get a hold of. You can get her to Leo basically for free. If you want wonton you might have to drop some cash or be stingy with your jewels until lords gone wild comes around.

Signature
Posted on 6/28/16 10:25:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know your level or your heroes lvl, but you will find out soon enough that chiron gemini, scorpio is easy to beat once you get a good enough line up. You don't need to get a specific hero to counter it. What I would suggest is to get a good tank like ls to tank the clone while you are killing them with the other (no need to even use your skill to do so). Won ton is 100% better pick than carol is almost every situation so I would focus him. He is especially good in arena and on defense.

Chiron is annoying on defense pre lvl 140 id say. When you get leo+ good epic hero, the clone just die in no time and it becomes useless. That is why nobody is using him on def at higher rank, cuz it does not have as much impact as others can have.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/16 3:22:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wonton is way better than Belle in every mode.  He is one of the best hero in this game.

Signature